- You are not of the legal gambling age in your jurisdiction.
- It prevents you from living a quality life and/or distracts you from your work and responsibilities.
- You are recovering from any addictive disorders or dependencies.
- You are under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- You are attempting to cover prior gambling losses.
If gambling is not something you want to do but rather something you need to do, we advise you to seek professional help. Many people view gambling as recreation – a fun and harmless form of entertainment to escape the monotony of everyday life. However, gambling has become troublesome for a minority of whom gambling has become harmful. We hope that all activities on SPD77 are carried out responsibly so you can fully enjoy yourself without any negative repercussions.
Through extensive training and years of experience in the casino industry, the staff of SPD77 are equipped to spot and identify the signs of problem gambling in players. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and polite gaming environment but at the same time, also help people who are in need of assistance.
There are agencies and organizations that are professionally skilled to provide assistance to players with gambling problems. The following is a list of websites that each provide online guidance and information about addictive gambling:
- Has anyone close to you expressed concern over your gambling behaviour/activities?
- Have you lied to anyone to downplay gambling losses and the amount of time spent gambling?
- Do you gamble due to frustration and loss?
- Do you gamble for excessively long periods of time per session?
- Has your schooling/career been put on hold to facilitate your gambling behaviour/activities?
- Do you gamble to forget your troubles and unhappiness?
- Do you refrain from spending on other expenditures except gambling?
- Have you lost loved ones and/or friends as a result of your gambling?
- After losing money, do you feel the need to recover your losses as quickly as possible?
- After losing money, do you experience feelings of loss and hopelessness as well as a strong need/desire to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until you have or almost have nothing?
- Do you lie, steal or borrow money to gamble or to pay off gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed and sometimes even consider suicide due to gambling?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to some or most of these questions, it is extremely likely that you have a serious gambling addiction that requires immediate attention and professional help. Any requests by players for permanent account closure in an effort to counter gambling addiction will be respected by SPD77. To permanently close your account, please contact our customer service team.
If you would like to protect yourself from a gambling addiction, Gamblock® can help you. Please visit www.gamblock.com for more information.
Gambling is illegal for minors who are under the legal age in their jurisdiction. Minors are strictly prohibited from participating in any gambling activities on SPD77.
SPD77’s services are not intended for use by minors. We will actively track and ban minors who are involved in any casino gaming activities on SPD77. Unfortunately, some minors may escape our detection. If you are aware of any minor who is illegally registered with SPD77, it is your responsibility to notify us immediately.
As a preventive measure, we recommend that you install a reliable Internet filtering system to protect your SPD77 account from being used by minors. Below are some helpful links for parents or legal guardians of minors:
Nanny filtering software that prevents minors from entering age-inappropriate websites www.netnanny.com
Software program that blocks age-inppropriate websites from being accessed by children www.cybersitter.com
SPD77’s priority is the advocacy and promotion of responsible gambling for the wellbeing of customers. Most players are attracted to gambling as a means of testing their luck but it important to remember that gambling should be an enjoyable form of entertainment. SPD77 takes a balanced approach towards gambling – we provide dynamic betting services to meet public demand but also take into account the interest and welfare of the public.
- Reduce the extent of gambling-related harm to individuals and the community, so that customers can make wise decisions about their gambling behaviours;
- Help people who are adversely affected by gambling so they can obtain the appropriate assistance and information;
- Ensure that gambling products and services offered by the gambling industry are in a safe and supportive environment.
- Promote common understanding of responsible gambling at all levels – individuals, communities, and the gambling industry.